Inherited a FTA satellite system I'd like to upgrade

endian675

Standard Member
Reaction score
When we bought our house about 18 months ago, we inherited a Mondeal 9000 Gold satellite receiver and an old skool 60cm dish pointing at God-knows-where. It receives a few hundred European channels, including the Italian ones which is good as the wife is from there.

I'm thinking of upgrading the receiver as it's pig-ugly and I don't have the PIN code to unlock/reset it and change various settings.

I was wondering if the Pace 810 HD box would work? Oh, and any idea how I can figure out at which satellite my dish is pointing.

Thanks! :D

When we bought our house about 18 months ago, we inherited a Mondeal 9000 Gold satellite receiver and an old skool 60cm dish pointing at God-knows-where. It receives a few hundred European channels, including the Italian ones which is good as the wife is from there.

I'm thinking of upgrading the receiver as it's pig-ugly and I don't have the PIN code to unlock/reset it and change various settings.

I was wondering if the Pace 810 HD box would work? Oh, and any idea how I can figure out at which satellite my dish is pointing.

Thanks! :D

http://www.lyngsat.com/europe.html if youve got a compass face south and you might get an idea

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom