Inglorious Basterds steel tin collectors - WOW

Moved to blu ray movies :)

Oh dear God, the shut-ins have their own site now...

Seriously though, it looks nice, I just can't stand the censoring of the German artwork.

Seriously though, it looks nice, I just can't stand the censoring of the German artwork.

The last batch of Media Markt steelbooks those horrible FSK logos were stickers.

You're right though, it ruins a great looking case.

Shut-in alert.

;)

It's the missing swastikas that annoy me.

The last batch of Media Markt steelbooks those horrible FSK logos were stickers.

You're right though, it ruins a great looking case.

;)

Been mentioned (and there were pics to back it up) on another forum that it's just a sticker (again):smashin:

Still debating on whether to pull the trigger myself, though it has gone up a couple of quid since last week:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Been mentioned (and there were pics to back it up) on another forum that it's just a sticker (again):smashin:

Still debating on whether to pull the trigger myself, though it has gone up a couple of quid since last week:rolleyes:

Where you thinking of buying from as i'm also toying with the idea, do you think a UK similar box set would be released?

Where you thinking of buying from as i'm also toying with the idea, do you think a UK similar box set would be released?

I wouldn't hold your breath for a UK release.

I've just realised that you guys are probably on about the massive box set of this but I was referring to the German Steelbook:suicide::D

I wouldn't hold your breath for a UK release.

I've just realised that you guys are probably on about the massive box set of this but I was referring to the German Steelbook:suicide::D

Yep, the large box set...limited to 1000 sets????

It's a beauty that's for sure. If I thought I'd watch the film again I'd have snapped one of these up.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom