Standard Member
I want to child proof my av gear into cabinetry, but I am concerned that I will not be able to use my Phillips pronto through the cabinet. I understand that you can get a device that can be located outside the cabinets and will control all various aspects of my av gear (dvd processor power amp sky) - e.g. it isa cting as a router of the information. But my problem is I have no idea what it is called and where to get one. Does anyone have an ideas. My set up is tagmclaren and arcam.



Depending on the exact model Pronto you have, you should be able to get a Phillips RF Extender. Basically you set your Pronto to emit commands via RF to it, and then the Extender outputs the IR via little emitters that you stick on the front of your components in the cupboard.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt
Top Bottom