Quantcast

Infraction info needed please.

jsniper

I've had an infraction on the classifieds section due to an error on my part and just want some info if possible.

I've pmed the mod in question and they haven't got back to me yet but hey, they can't be online all the time.

I've not posted this to bitch and moan. Purely to find out how long a 50 point infraction lasts. I've searched and stuff but couldn't find any info.

Hopefully this isn't taken the wrong way

:thumbsup:

Desmo

Doesn't infraction info appear in your profile?

jsniper

Doesn't infraction info appear in your profile?
Yeah but it says how many points it's for and when it expires. From what I've read I can't tell if the expiry means that's how long it is until I can use the classifieds again or if it just means thats how long it stays on my profile for. :confused:

IronGiant

Withdrawing from an agreed deal will be one month. You will be automatically reinstated. There is no they waiting to let you back in.

jsniper

Withdrawing from an agreed deal will be one month. You will be automatically reinstated. There is no they waiting to let you back in.
Cheers for that. Unfortunately I don't know what that last sentence means :)

John

What my esteemed colleague meant to say was that it automatically expires, you don't need to be let back in, as such

jsniper

What my esteemed colleague meant to say was that it automatically expires, you don't need to be let back in, as such
Ahh right okay. That makes more sense!!

Well thank you to everyone who has given me the info I required! :thumbsup: