1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information required on Thomson 27LCDB03B

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Faust, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Faust

Faust

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    After having looked at many of the smaller screens on offer we have been looking at the 27" Thomson - model 27LCDB03B as a first foray into LCD, which will be used as a second t.v. I have to admit that of all the screens I have looked at, with the exception of the Philips Ambilight, this Thomson is the prettiest I have seen. Add to that the PQ was second to none. Done a quick review check and this model has been checked out by most of the mags and gets a 5 star rating from every review. Only downside I can see is that there is only one scart. However, for £900 this has to be great value. Anyone got anything to add on this model?

:smashin:

2. pryce3

pryce3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have this particular model and its great, so good in fact that i'm contemplating getting the new 32 inch model when it comes out here. Plus its totally hd compatible with a DVI socket with HDCP which accepts HD signals at 50hz and 60hz. I would highly recomend you get a prog scan dvd player or dvi output player as this will give an imense picture.