Information please

Alan11

Standard Member
As you can see this is my first post, although i'm not sure if it's in the right place or not.
The problem is that i have ordered a Samsung LE32R41B from mp3players.co.uk on the 20th of September and i still have not received anything even after emails and telephone calls all i get is "we will contact you soon"etc.
I was wondering if any one has had dealings with this company before, as i am seriously thinking of canceling and going elswhere,After reading your post you guys on here know what your talking about what would you suggest.
It may just be me being a bit eager to get my hands on my tv who knows, should i leave it a little longer.
Thanks in advance
Alan

thelurch

Novice Member
dont blame you for being eager, I dont think its unreasonable to expect a quick turnaround unless they do not have stock ( in which case they should tell you ar ordering)

If you do cancel then I would recommend 121electricals, ( see pricerunner for reviews). I ordered a Samsung LE40R51BX from them yesterday lunchtime through their website, and it was with me by 10:30 this morning.

I think they are fairly competitive with price as well.

TJNewton

Novice Member
If it's any help I ordered an MP3 player, I know obvious really, from them about a year ago and had excellent service.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom