1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information please

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Alan11, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Alan11

Alan11
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As you can see this is my first post, although i'm not sure if it's in the right place or not.
    The problem is that i have ordered a Samsung LE32R41B from mp3players.co.uk on the 20th of September and i still have not received anything even after emails and telephone calls all i get is "we will contact you soon"etc.
    I was wondering if any one has had dealings with this company before, as i am seriously thinking of canceling and going elswhere,After reading your post you guys on here know what your talking about what would you suggest.
    It may just be me being a bit eager to get my hands on my tv who knows, should i leave it a little longer.
    Thanks in advance
    Alan

2. thelurch

thelurch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    dont blame you for being eager, I dont think its unreasonable to expect a quick turnaround unless they do not have stock ( in which case they should tell you ar ordering)

If you do cancel then I would recommend 121electricals, ( see pricerunner for reviews). I ordered a Samsung LE40R51BX from them yesterday lunchtime through their website, and it was with me by 10:30 this morning.

I think they are fairly competitive with price as well.

3. TJNewton

TJNewton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    If it's any help I ordered an MP3 player, I know obvious really, from them about a year ago and had excellent service.