1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information Please

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Graeme C. Moore, Nov 26, 2000.

1. Graeme C. Moore

Graeme C. Moore

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Any one with any information on these modle Proline DVD2000, Goodmans DVD3000, LG DVD-3200E, Samsung DVD-511, Toshiba SD100E, or Aiwa XR-DV370KN If they could send me it I would be most greatful @ gmoore@ntlworld.com

Could they please enclude if they are multi riegional or have a hack facility

Thank you

2. RMCF

RMCF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +621
    You are asking for a lot of information, and it is my belief that you might not get a lot of replies to this post. A proper reply would be time consuming. My advice is to check out the various DVD websites for reviews of machines. This site has a good hardware review section (TEST BENCH). Also try DVDDEBATE.COM and DVDREVIEW.NET. As for my own opinion, I would advise you to avoid the cheaper players such as the Proline and Goodmans. These are handset hackable but lacking in quality. The LG has received good reviews but has to be hardware chipped. As does the Toshiba, but this machine is by far the most superior of those you listed. The SD100 is available on a lot of websites and in magazine adverts at a fairly reasonable price (inc hacking).