Information please about buying from iNetVideo

R

Ready 03

Seen this site get mentioned as a good place to buy some HDDVD's. Like the look of the Harry Potter box. Please can people give me some info about how much it cost for P+p and that. Is there extra charges for getting it delivered to UK?
I see you can pay with paypal, which is no problem. Is it better to buy a few things because of the extra charge for delivery?
Any help would be appreciated. :smashin:

R

Ready 03

using a quick converter, buying the Harry potter box will cost me roughly just over £30, and thats HD. I know there is a standard set going for £35. Would rather have the HD version though. :thumbsup:

R

Ready 03

I already got the single HD disks, £3 each , but this box set look well cool to collect. Big bairn that I am. Fingers crossed it arrives in one piece. :lease:

zapata

They are good but because there in Canada alot of their discs come with french and english on the front. Just something to bear in mind if your a collector.

SATM

One advantage in buying in bulk from Inetvideo is that no matter what the value of the order the customs declaration states the value as $25-so no additional Customs,and Royal Mail fees.
Also delivery is fast.
My last order was posted from Canada on the 2 June,and received on the 6 June.

Kaotician

Same here, I ordered 4 titles off them beginning of the month for the first time and had them arrive safe and sound exactly 7 days later.

nitrams19

The hd-dvd best version imop , Due to they come with Truehd bitstream over the Pcm Blu-ray :smashin:

Dam bargain and looks good , i wish i held out .. it did take it's time to come down .. but i got the singles at £4.99 at time .. and i nearly bought the SD-dvd version ... Go for it ..

Good review here .. HD DVD Review: Harry Potter Years 1-5 Giftset | High-Def Digest

I bought this set on the day of release from bestbuy,on the last day of my holiday.Think i paid $109 or $119 and i still think it was well worth the money.Don't think i will ever sell it.
At £30 its worth every penny.

Suby

Standard Member
I always order from iNetvideo and I've had no problems.. usually gets to me within a week.

They have a promotion going now:

50percentoff_shipping_3.jpg

iNetVideo.com - Movies, Games, Music

pho

Sometimes they have both new and used disc for sale with a few bucks difference. I once paid for new but received used. I thought they should refund or gave me a voucher back but I am disappointed to see all my numerous emails were just being ignored. :mad:

Other than this incident they are usually good with decent international delivery time.

pho

If i ever have a problem i use their live chat, best way to get it resolved..

I got one answer from them and it is to ask me if they work. I said yes and that's it. Lucky it is only a 2 dollar problem.:(

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom