Infocus X10 v Infocus 4805

tony brazao

Established Member
Reaction score
Seeing as these can now be had for £898 in VAT with free delivery (see BT), it makes it very tempting indeed.

I'd love to compare my old Infocus 4805, do a side by side test to see just how much better the X10 is.

Is there any one in Essex or Kent who would let me pop over with my PJ or, you can pop over to me with your X10 maybe? :D

Regards,

Tony

Do Dabs own the BT shop? THe layout looks pretty much the same

they must do, bought a x10 from BT shop and it came from dabs

Sorry,didn't mean to hijack thread lol

just upgraded from a 4805 to an in80 which is very similar to the x10.

the picture is just stunning, even sd dvds look amazing, very happy with my upgrade. well worth it, cleaner, sharper picture, much better blacks and stunning colour. and i was over the moon with my 4805 until i demoed the in80.

Early 2009 I may go and buy a new PJ (I dare say as the recession bites retailers will do even better deals), also considering the Optoma HD800x, I think the infocus may look too big hanging from the ceiling.

Tony

Seeing as these can now be had for £898 in VAT with free delivery (see BT), it makes it very tempting indeed.

I'd love to compare my old Infocus 4805, do a side by side test to see just how much better the X10 is.

Is there any one in Essex or Kent who would let me pop over with my PJ or, you can pop over to me with your X10 maybe? :D

Regards,

Tony

Save an extra 3% with Quidco if you use BT Shop

Save an extra 3% with Quidco if you use BT Shop

Nah, can't be bothered; it's yet another thing to sign up to :boring:

But thanks for the pointer...

Interestingly the Mrs prefers the look of the X10 to the optoma hd800x as the gloss black goes with the sub & speakers & tv! I did say "It's a lot bigger than the optoma" but she does not mind! So it's a 'green' light from the Mrs.... ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom