Infocus X1 vs Epson TW10 Home

H

HTnovice

So guys, which one?

Projector central gives both a glowing review, but seems to point to the X1. I'll be using it for Xbox gaming and DVDs.

I can get the X1 for AU$1500, the TW10 for AU$1800.

By the way, i've noticed the rainbow effect before with DLP projectors...

(Yes, I'm the same guy who asked about which Epson to buy - but I've now been offered a discount on Infocus projectors as well. Projector is to be used in lounge room with white wall as screen, approx 3 metres from wall. Mainly night time use.)

If you are getting rainbows, then surely that alone would rule out the X1

Ahhh xxalxx, my saviour from before! So rainbows are a really bad thing eh? Oh well, the TW10 it is! Definitely!

I have a tw-10 purchased around 2 weeks ago.
I think its absolutely fantastic,sure you wont be dissapointed with your purchase.
I'm using a 6ft drh screen,picture is fantastic in general,though today I noticed one dead/stuck green pixel fairly near the centre :( emailed epson to check heir policy on dead pixels(maybe I should done that before)

Feeding it a progressive signal from my denon 2900 produces awesome results with no visible sde.

Good luck with your purchase and enjoy :)

Regards

Wij

I changed my mind once again! I found the Sanyo PLV-Z2 for AU$2,300 from Japanprice.com, and placed an order. Only $500 more for WXGA instead of WVGA - how could I resist?

Now I've just got to wait for it to get here. Which is going to feel like forever...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom