1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infocus SP4805 firmware update already available

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Oakleyspatz, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Oakleyspatz

Oakleyspatz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +230
    If you own an Infocus Screenplay 4805, you may have liked the idea of being able to download directly to your projector ugrades and firmware updates.
    Well, there's one already available at the Infocus website
    www.infocus.com
    Just go to Service and Support then click on Maintenance and you'll see Firmware Updates
    Check the version you already have running on your model and if it's not v1.13 then update it for a better operating system. The improvements are:
    Sync Threshold control changed to a slider
    1080i -> 720p switching improved
    1080i -> 480p switching improved
    Letterbox support on DVI
    Keypad disable option implemented
    Lamp life warning set to 2,980 hours
    EDID modes made for digital
    Keystone adjustment image anomaly resolved. Image no longer changes to horizontal stripe when adjusting keystone setting.
    "Setting up image" message no longer partially hidden
    Horizontal lines no longer appear at the bottom of a computer image while projector locks to signal
    Vertical line in video image no longer appears when Brightness is adjusted in 4:3 or native aspect ratio.
    Text in User Settings Saved no longer remains on screen if menu is removed then brought up again

2. rickyd

rickyd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    Thanks for that info oakleyspatz, got me wondering now if my 4805 which is still in its box delivered last friday has the latest firmware ready installed :rolleyes: may have to check this out.
    kinza