• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

infocus sp 7210 ABC calibration

D

djdave

please help

i'm trying again !:lease:
i am trying to get the best image, can you help me ! i'm useing a denon a11 dvd player with the hdmi link . just got a nd2 filter lovely and now could do with some help with the setting,
which are the best settings? and what do some of them mean i.e offset pr/cb and offset pb/cb ??
would be great if someone could give me some help it's a great image now but would like to see if it could be improved
thanks dave

Peter Parker

Distinguished Member
The 1st thing to do is to set the white and black levels (contrast and brightness) using a test disk like DVE or THX Optimode from Star Wars A New Hope (not all Optimodes conform to video standards so I don't know which others do or don't, but the SW one does).

See the basic calibration sticky at the top of the DLP forum.

For colour calibration you will need speacial tools and some understanding of the calibration process. If someone has exactly the same set-up they may get you close, but nothing beats using a test disk on your own gear to set the levels.

Gary

D

djdave

thanks gary

i have the dve disk ,is a good disk but i still need to know what some of the setting meen on the 7210 as i have not seen these on a projector befor.
any body out there in projector land !!
please help
dave

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom