InFocus ScreenPlay 5700 suck on searching screen! Please Help!

rorymc14

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Ive a infocus ScreenPlayTM 5700, and Ive it hooked up to my SKy digital box and my PS3, but as of yesterday, it is stuck on the searching screen looking for an input...

I have reset the projector, but I still cant get any picture to show, I have checked all the cables and they are all in fine... everything is wired up by component cables...

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Has the cable been dislodged at the back, only has to be slightly wrong for it not to connect properly?

Thanks for the quick response...

I took out all the cables, and put them back in, and insured they were all correctly in..

The projector is connected to an AV reciever, Sony Sony STR DG500, and then to the sky box....

I have tried connecting the sky box directly to the projector but it is still searching for a source...

Don't get me wrong mate I am no expert but it does sound like there is a problem with the PJ, how long have you had it? Is there any warranty left on it?

I am out of warranty at this stage, Its about 5 years old...

I really think it must be some setting, because it was working fine, and my friend had been messing with the remote, and now it find an input...

I have reset it to factory settings, but still no luck, it starts up and runs as normal apart from not being able to find a source now...

Have you maybe disabled your component source in the projectors menu?
I have a infocus 7210 on the go just now and you can check which sources are enabled by going to menu/settings/sources/source enable/select where if its the same you will find a component icon with a check box next to it. Also make sure auto source is enabled.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom