1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infocus LP340

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by philmate, Jun 29, 2001.

1. philmate

philmate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I just received my IPL M3tl speakers from Iplacoustics and in the box was a flyer for the Infocus.I have no experience with projecters etc so I don't know if this is a bargain if anyone is interested. It is priced at £2380,(normal price £2675)free delivery, all leads, a 2yr back to base warranty and if you are serious about purchase the'll demonstrate(cost ? if any).Phone no 01271 867439. Visit www.infocus.com for specs.Hope this is helpfull to anyone interested.

Philmate.

2. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    £1850!!!! Gimme one now! That is injcredible price......good £200 less than i have seen it elsewhere.....a steal in fact!!

Adam

3. ian_guinan

ian_guinan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    This has the unfortunate whiff of spam.

See other posts...doesn't JoJo work for a company representing the firm he is quoting 'bargains' from?

I thought this is the sort of commercial post that was banned from this forum by charter...no matter how much it might be disguised as 'just thought you might like to hear of this wonderful company' etc. I believe HCC have some very competitive commercial ad rates if you really want to advertise here!

Ian Guinan