infocus 4805 worth selling?

psflynn

Novice Member
Hi all,

I had to give up my cinema room last year in which the aforementioned infocus 4805 had been brilliant.

Yes, its now old hat, and only 854x480, but the image when fed with a good component signal (and also HDMI via the M1 lead) was fantastic.

It has sat in its bag for a year now - i thought I might use it for kids birthdays etc to project onto a wall - but so far it has not.

The question is - do you think it is worth selling i.e. would anybody pay say more than £70? (with M1-DA lead, remote, carry bag, instructions etc etc)

Much appreciated for any thoughts and Happy Christmas!

kbfern

Distinguished Member
I think you have the price about right, no 480p projector these days is worth more than £80-100.

Knyght_byte

Novice Member
If you need the money, then yeah, £70-100 would probably be about fair....depends on how many potential bulb hours though, to replace the bulb in that probably wouldnt be too cheap....

Alternatively, if you dont really need the money, donate it to a local group who might benefit from its use....although dont be offended if they say no, some cannot take in electrical items like a PJ for safety reasons (in other words their insurance).

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom