1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infocus 4805 - picture problems ??

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by cinemagary, Jun 3, 2005.

1. cinemagary

cinemagary

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    When I had my demo's before I got my 4805, I used both NTSC and PAL DVD's to weigh up the differences. The DVD player used was multi-region and it was connected via component video, the same as it is in my home set up.
    However I now have it set up with component video connected, when I take an NTSC disc out and put in a PAL disc the picture tears, you cannot view it correctly. :confused:
    Does anyone have any ideas about what may be the problem/solution any help would be appreciated. :)

2. Oakleyspatz

Oakleyspatz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +231
    This is normal and you just need to press 'auto image' and it will lock onto the different signal. It is a bit of a pain, but you get used to it and it only happens when you swap from NTSC to PAL and visa versa but not when swapping the same standard

3. cinemagary

cinemagary

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Thanks again for your reply oakleyspatz, things are making more sense now :thumbsup: