Info on the R6 DLC!

SeeNoWeevil

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well, before I take-off for the weekend, I just wanted to share one last little tidbit of news with you all. Since I am very to the point and try to maintain honesty with you all, I'll give you the bad news first.

The bad news is that the Auto Update and the new DLC won't be available until after the New Year. I know you are all anxiously awaiting this, but we want to ensure that we are giving you the highest quality update that will improve your game performance and experience.

The good news is the new map in the DLC will be called Parade. For those of you that played Raven Shield on the PC, this map is very similar to the Parade map on there (one of my personal favs). For those of you that don't know, the Auto Update will correct the following issues:

The ELO

Ability for admins to turn on/off the .50 Cal

Friend List join

Have a good weekend everyone and I will be chatting with you soon.

Yours In Rainbow Six,

BulletTooth

Casey 'BulletTooth' Keefe
Community Manager - Tom Clancy

Isn't the Parade map already there?

The friends list issue is good and the ability to turn off .50 cal is an excellent idea for the Team games.

Call me greedy but wouldn't it have been nice for a few new maps, especially just before Crimbo :(

i thought that too, maybe he's getting the names muddled or perhaps it's called parade on pc but isn't the pc map?

You could be right.

Could do with a couple of new maps on this game soon though. Still love playing it but gradually running out of one's to finish in Co-op.

The parade map aint on Multiplayer - You guys must start playing against some real people .

Can't argue with that Captain
If I'm not getting whipped with a light sabre your getting me in the head with your G3-A3 :(
Haven't been ignoring your invites but just totally addicted to finishing the Missions and Terrorist Hunt on Co-opted.

:)

Anyone on today?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom