1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

info on radio channels from sky/or satellite

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by mick23, Mar 19, 2003.

1. mick23

mick23
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    i normally use my denons inbuilt tuner to recieve radio stations ,i normally leave 3802 on (magick) and consider i get good enough (analogue fm quality with outside arial for this)

i am in a slight quandery wether to go (processer/or reciever route as regards av/sterio) i do not really want to have a seperate (tuner if i go /processer route) more to do with space etc than anything else.

i have in the past used my "pace sky digibox" on for instance (heart radio staion) being fed to the denon via analogue phonos, but found the sound (to be not as good as normal fm radio all sounded a bit "cardbordy/compressed etc"

i have put this down to (sky radio being a digital broadcast)

so is it possible to recieve desent radio reception from (sky or other satellites (i have non sky sat system as well )

if i can recieve (good quallity radio without going seperate dab-tuner,or freeview box, or seperate a/log tuner, i then can consider a (processer rather than av reciever option)

thank you all