1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

info on infinity servo subwoofer

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by diver, Jul 7, 2003.

1. diver

diver

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, i have a chance on buying a used infinity servo subwoofer model ssw 410. Its in decent shape and looks nice . it will be used with my proscan tv. My question is that he claimed he paid 1000.00 for it and wants 250.00 . is it worth 250? im new this forum and thought maybe someone knows of this subwoofer
    thanks for info

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    I presume that you are posting from USA. This is a UK based forum and whilst questions and answers are welcome from all over the world there are instances where we have limited experience of the product as it has never been sold here.

I think that this may be one such instance as I have never heard of it and I couldn't find anything on Google UK

4. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I did a google search as well.. only thing I could find was a dual subwoofer design..

5. Bassbin

Bassbin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    I saw one of these for sale on ebay (in the UK) a while back and also couldn't find out anything about it. However, from the picture and details posted it didn't look that great. I think the bidding got up to about £100 but I didin't bid due to the lack of info on the web. I love Infinity speakers though and don't plan on parting with main stereo pair anytime soon.