1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info on Bose Lifestyle 12

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by gilford, Aug 2, 2005.

1. gilford

gilford

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +982
    Hi there everyone :hiya: I need some info off you if possible. I currently have a Panasonic SC-HT900 DVD player/5.1 system and a Bose Lifestyle Hi Fi system (Sub with 2 sat speakers). I want to try and get rid of them both and nuy one system. I have been temted towards 2 systems, the Bose 3-2-1 for all in one practicality, and the Bose Lifestyle 12 for sheer power (I'd need to get a new dvd player to). What do you guys reckon? Any info appreciated, on these or whatever you can reccomend :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance!

2. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,237
    I won't make any judgements myself, but I think you'll find most members on here would recommend staying away from Bose altogether.

If it is the Bose 321 system you are most interested in then there are other laternatives you should consider like the Kef Kit 100 and the Yamaha YSP1 as both these units also do away with the need for rear speakers.

As for the Lifestyle 12, well if you like that sound then go for it, they are not many alternatives that are more discrete. You might want to audition the Linn Classik Movie Di though, partnered with the new Komponent range of speakers also from Linn ifit is lifestyle looks you are after. If looks are not a big issue then the possibilitiesd are endless, get along to your closest Hi-Fi/AV dealer a book a few auditions after a discussion with them.