infinius switch bow help

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by tabs, Feb 6, 2009.

1. tabs

tabs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +129
    ive just upgraded to the above from a cheap manual press button jobby off ebay ...

ive connect up to 2 of the inputs, one works fine, but i cannot get a picture from my projector for love nor money in any of the inputs :confused:

nothing has changed from the previous switch box, it was just a swap over of 3 HDMI leads and a power supply.

am i missing something :confused: i cant see how the new switcher is at fault, but ... everthing was perfick before i swapped over ... anyone ?

help

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  2. Member 319784

Member 319784

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +240
    Hi Tabs,

You can either email me direct via [email protected] or discuss on here.

What is the model number of the switch?

I will do all I can to resolve your issue.

I'm sure we can get it sorted out.

Kind Regards
    Jamie

3. tabs

tabs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +129
    hi jamie, the problem is the above really, im just going to put the old switcher back in, just to see if a picture appears, i get sound though...

but it really is a stunning bit of kit for the money, and very well made ... even the packaging looks like it came from harrods :smashin:

im sure it will spring into life ...

p.s. not sure of the model number mate, but its this one ... http://www.hdcable.co.uk/switch-3-input-infinius.html

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  4. tabs

tabs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +129
    as per usual, after a long chat with jamie .... im the tit and got the wrong one :(

jamie from HDcable.co.uk has been talking me through it all for the last few hours, yes HOURS and has been an absolute star, you wont find that sort of service very often :smashin::smashin::smashin:

and he has even arranged a free collection and a "no hassle's" for me to return the wrong one i ordered and order the right one.

what can you say about service like this, its sooooooo refreshing :clap:

and if you are on the lookout for a switcher / splitter dont hesitate to buy one from the infinius range, they really are are lovely bits of kit, not your usual light as a feather rubbish, they light up like blackpool seafront, and as soon as you hold one you know its not the run of the mill rushed out rubbish... with great service on tap ... top stuff