Infinity Ward emblem

Doctor

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone else seen this when playing. was playing yesterday and this guy had the IW symbol as his emblem; checked and it isnt available for unlock (as far as i can see - someone pls correct me if im wrong) - so wondered if this was a staff member?

anyone else seen this when playing. was playing yesterday and this guy had the IW symbol as his emblem; checked and it isnt available for unlock (as far as i can see - someone pls correct me if im wrong) - so wondered if this was a staff member?

No I unlocked this last week, you get it for completing the Wargasm challenge, getting all 3 killstreaks within 20 seconds.

aha - ive scoured the net - well spent a few mins on wiki - and must have missed it.

thanks.

No I unlocked this last week, you get it for completing the Wargasm challenge, getting all 3 killstreaks within 20 seconds.

Yeh that's correct - I have this Emblem too :smashin:

suppose with hardline equipped too:D

just need to get a whole bunch of them together.....

I did it with 5,7,9 got 2 or 3 with my predator and 1 or 2 with the harrier bomb drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy if you have 3/4/5 selected as rewards.

Maybe correct but set at 3/4/5 you still need 5 kills within 20 secs - it doesn't happen every game :lesson: so an element of skill :smashin:

Maybe correct but set at 3/4/5 you still need 5 kills within 20 secs - it doesn't happen every game :lesson: so an element of skill :smashin:

Do you not just need 3 within 20 secs, if you're sitting on 2 kills then get 3 more that would still trigger all your killstreaks within 20 secs.

Do you not just need 3 within 20 secs, if you're sitting on 2 kills then get 3 more that would still trigger all your killstreaks within 20 secs.

Correct.

I got mine in S&D on Estate. I already had two kills from the round before and then went to defend the B bomb. I went round the outside of the boathouse and came up round the side of the bomb just as three people were running past. Dropped two with my silenced UMP45 and then knifed the guy planting as he hadn't been watching his radar and seen his two team mates vanish :D
For some reason I seem to usually do well in S&D on Estate, much better than any other map anyway. I generally don't like the map but for S&D I think its really good

I don't think it's for earning all your killstreaks - I think it's awarded for unleashing all three killstreaks in twenty secs. I did it a couple of weeks ago with 3,5,7 set.

I don't think it's for earning all your killstreaks - I think it's awarded for unleashing all three killstreaks in twenty secs. I did it a couple of weeks ago with 3,5,7 set.

Its defo earning them, though you might get it for unleashing them too. Not sure about that, I wouldn't have thought so though as thats pretty easy.

It's deffo earning them, doesn't matter when you release them :smashin:

Prob the easiest way would be on domination, C4 on the flag and detonate it, 2+ kills, or a lucky semtex on a flag thats being taken :D Got the challenge of getting 3 kills while hurt (screen flashing red) this way, saw a flag was being taken, went to defend it, got tagged so chucked in a semtex, triple kill! :rotfl:

Try to get the title that requires you to get a 10 killstreak with no killstreaks selected... THAT one sucks.

Detrimental2u said:
Try to get the title that requires you to get a 10 killstreak with no killstreaks selected... THAT one sucks.

Really? I've had a 9 killstreak with my gun on scrapyard but ran off to unleash my predator, harriers, pavelow :rolleyes:

Really? I've had a 9 killstreak with my gun on scrapyard but ran off to unleash my predator, harriers, pavelow :rolleyes:

yeah, i dont think it would be that difficult to get a 10 kill streak without any k/s rewards.

It is when you're playing MercTDM cause you don't have a good team to play Domination with and just snipe fools or spawn camp for your ten kills.

I've gotten 9 a few times only to see a guy running away from me into a building, drop down from where I am to have a guy spawn RIGHT BEHIND ME and shoot me dead. The spawn intelligence in this game sometimes pisses me off.

Should be doable in FFA, with a bit of 'defensive gameplay' ;):D

Don't forget you need no killstreaks selected at all, it's not just not using them when they pop up :smashin:

There's another title you can get called "6 fears 7" which is getting 6,7,8 killstreaks (I think in a certain amount of time) :smashin:

Should be doable in FFA, with a bit of 'defensive gameplay' ;):D

Don't forget you need no killstreaks selected at all, it's not just not using them when they pop up :smashin:

There's another title you can get called "6 fears 7" which is getting 6,7,8 killstreaks (I think in a certain amount of time) :smashin:

Actually it's 7,8,9 Killstreaks and there is no time limit, you just have to get them, I've done it.

6fears7.jpg

Last edited:
Actually it's 7,8,9 Killstreaks and there is no time limit, you just have to get them, I've done it.

6fears7.jpg

Thats the one :smashin: Might have a go at that soon, just need to unlock the emergency air drop :D

That is correct - all kill streak rewards should be used within 20 secs to get the Wargasm call sign and IW emblem.

Easiest one to do is 3/4/5 on a TDM :D

That is correct - all kill streak rewards should be used within 20 secs to get the Wargasm call sign and IW emblem.

Easiest one to do is 3/4/5 on a TDM :D

No it isn't. They need to be earned within 20 seconds, not used.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom