• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Infinite Minigolf 25/07

VR as well, plus cross-platform created content (make a course on Switch, it will be playable on PSVR etc)

oasismark

Distinguished Member
VR confirmed as 3rd verson, but cant find 1 video of it in action

winka45

Prominent Member
Like the look of that! I've always been a huge crazy golf fan, plus vr and hopefully it's really good.

Ben-H

Prominent Member
Few comments from the original Blog from PlayStation ...

upload_2017-7-20_16-50-41.png

upload_2017-7-20_16-51-4.png

upload_2017-7-20_16-51-27.png

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
Just waiting for some reviews and videos to pop up on this one - early review looks to have been pulled; it was a 6/10 (God is a geek).

Got a mate over on Friday and fancy something a bit more fun than serious, as he's getting married saturday!

Played it in standard and VR this morning.

Its.... ok. Nice looking, animations etc - but at the end of the day, its still Mini Golf. So its not particularly deep at all.

I was gonna double dip on the Switch, but probably wont bother. In hindsight, it would have been better suited to the Switch I think for quick on the go sessions. Some other thoughts;

1) Couldnt find an online game for love nor money, though appreciate its early days.

2) VR was very nice, was great looking round the massive bedroom and the characters all really pop. One of the power ups was absolutely nausiating though, so wont be doing it again I dont think.

3) Lots to unlock and nice to have leaderboards.

Overall, its a nice, solid game - but the subject matter just doesnt lend itself to anything too exciting really. I'd say around 6.5/10 is fair, purely based on how little there is to do gameplay mechanics wise (aim and basically full power most of the time)

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom