Infinite (Amazon) Movie Review & Comments

Started watching tonight - great sound, but still fell asleep during it. So, never got to the end. Did I miss much?

Started watching tonight - great sound, but still fell asleep during it. So, never got to the end. Did I miss much?

Define "much" :)

The Missus fancied watching it last night, so we did (I like a quiet life).
Got some looks from SWMBO as I kept laughing out loud (At the stupidity of it, not the humour)
I mean, both the Good Infi's & the Bad Infi's have ZERO early warning systems around their individual Bases. & I loved it when 2M arrives at the Good Infi's Base by Private Jet...set on a pillar of Rock... nowhere for it to land. So they just skip that problem & next moment Marky Mark is inside walking down a corridor. :thumbsup:
So the Missus enjoyed it, I had a good laugh, job done.

Oh and I thought Sophie Cookson was dreadful in this - worst acting (Or should that be best none-acting) of everyone, & that was a high bar set there.

There is no UHD or HDR version from what I have searched for on Prime. Is that right?

There is an UHD version but the saying you can’t polish a turd comes to mind so only watch if your really stuck for something to view.

The external police station shots and car chase were filmed in Cardiff the Police station is really a hotel.

The external police station shots and car chase were filmed in Cardiff the Police station is really a hotel.
So, in the same vein really, only at a Police Station you don't get to choose if you want to stay, what you get for breakfast, and what time is your wake up call....
And usually you find out the cost Months later.

I actually hosted a film scout for this film. They wanted shoot a helicopter assault onto a mock building but I cant see that scene in the film.

The film is poor....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom