Infernal affairs ???

JSW

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone here got it? anygood?

After reading this review I quite fancy it and while looking around come across the Infernal affairs Trilogy 8 Disk Limited edition box set which contains the 5 hour timeline edition, anyone got, seen this?
Looks a great boxset but pricey at £67.99

Infernal affairs is a great movie, highly recommend it:)

I've got it (not trilogy though)

Good movie :smashin:

its a fantastic film, highly recommended.

Infernal Affairs 2 is a prequel to infernal affairs. infernal affiars 3 is a sequel to infrnal affairs.

the timeline edition is all three films presented in the right timeline.

Gary

Infernal affairs is being remade by Martin Scorcse, with Matt Damon and Leo Di Caprio.

Get in now before the yanks screw it up.

Gary

The first one is the best though (IMHO of course) but for 'completeness' I would get the entire triology.

Note there are several R3 releases out here, the latest one feature a DTS soundtrack (but none in English) and more extras. Actually this might only apply for the first two movies and I am not certain they were released by the same label ...

Found a Tin edition of the Tilogy but obviously this dosnt have the timeline 5 hr version a lot cheaper than the 8 disc Timline edition so may go for this. Would of been nice to watch the 5hr version tho but 67.99 i think is a bit rich for me, spent too much on LE's this month :eek:

excellent films (yet to see the third though).

boxset close to £70.

three individual SE DTS films (tartan asia) about £15 each (play.com, whsmith etc).
so overall I'm getting them one by one and wouldv'e spent about £45

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom