inFamous 2 - Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the link's broken, says page doesn' exist. :(

What have they done to Cole? He looks awful, and sounds worse from the E3 trailer. :( Put me right off.

Make a complaint of the Sucker Punch forum. If enough people register there's a chance they might take notice. I've added to the thread along with a few other first time posters on there.

Re:The New Cole Complaint Desk - Sucker Punch

If the changes remain it's unlikely I'll buy it. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

AXsjU.jpg

Shomx.jpg

:facepalm:

Yeah I don't get it either. Old Cole was a bit generic I thought. And the complaint picture above is odd, he already has a man bag and shoes.

P-e-G-i said:
He looks a bit like a Mirror's Edge character.
not a bad thing IMO, in fact as I was playing inf1 I kept thinking this was 3rd person Mirrors Edge. Lots of jumping, and when it's smooth: going from grind to grind, to a burst of rooftop jumping, back to grind, it flows well too. Just a pity it takes late in the game before it flows like this, as earlier it's very broken up with slow climbing up buildings.

The city could have been a bit more interactive and varied, I'd love to see Cole running about GTA4 Liberty City, with more rails etc. And I noticed they reused the exact same buildings over in different places. Still a good enough game I want a sequel.

I just wish they don't have the big shard collection hunt, or say have 400, while you only need 350 for the top trophy. Also playing in the middle morality ground should be viable.

It just screws the continuity for me, they should just have created a new character, end of.

Last edited:
I thought it was a new character when I first saw the trailer. Seems a bit odd to me, don't think it will spoil my enjoyment of the game though.

Looks good, but I still cant understand why they have changed the character look so completely from the first one.

I would be interested in knowing how much of that was gameplay and how much cut scene, but the "new" powers certainly look enjoyable andif you can take down buildings (destructable environment) so much the better.

I'll almost certainly pick this up. I liked the first one, although I got sidetracked by other games before I completed it.

Looks pretty good. Never got round to getting the first one, but will get this one. :)

Like others have said I have an issue with the fact that they have changed his appearance and voice. For continuity I would have liked him to stay the same but I will keep an eye on this as I really enjoyed the first one.

Looking good.

I thought they had changed the "Cole" character back to the original rather than the horrible sequal version they first showed. He looks nothing like the original in that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom