• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

infamous 2 - £14.95 delivered -zavvi

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
couldnt resist any more at this price - ordered! dont forget quidco

infamous 2

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
awaiting stock pick since saturday...dying to play this little gem! in fact ive noticed that with all the offers going demand must be high as my pirates boxset has been stuck for 2 days as well:mad:

need the codes to for disney rewards to order christmas carol superplay!

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
My order states the same. I've also just noticed Infamous 2 isn't even on their website anymore, it appears to have been removed.

my links still working and its saying its in stock? gonna give them a ring

edit: just got off the phone with zavvi and they siad that infamous 2 is out of stock and it wont be issued until next monday!!!!!

when i pointed out that it is showing as in stock currently they siad that they will get that changed, but i wont hold my breath..what a bummer ... hate it when they show as in stock and its clearly not.

Last edited:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
It's back in stock again now and my copy is awaiting dispatch. :thumbsup:

cj do me a favour ..let me know when yours has been dispatched..mine has changed to awaiting dispatch...but I still think there telling porkies to people by saying its in stock (price gone up too £19.95 now!) they are clearly misleading the public because they want the sales...the customer services person was quite clear when she said it will not be in stock until monday 5th dec.

it also obvious that they have no intention of removing the fact that it says its in stock and dispatched in 24 hrs from their website...this is a very poor practise by zavvi and should be outlawed!!!!

at least my pirates boxset has been dispatched!

Last edited:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
Just received my dispatch confirmation email :thumbsup:

made another phone call and finally been dispatched :rolleyes: see you in empire city.. cole ha ha!!!

edit: finally turned up! seems to be sold out completely now!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom