Inexpensive multi-region RCE DVD player?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Dr Armitage, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Dr Armitage

Dr Armitage

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI

My Philips player has started freezing after about 20 minutes, then won't play until it's cooled down. [Swearing-edited Ekko Star, please read forum rules]

Does anyone know of a cheap model that I can buy, just to get me through? It needs to be multi-region and play RCE DVDs.

Thanks.

2. Dr Armitage

Dr Armitage

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm told off for swearing. It may be popular on this forum, but it's not big. I feel shame. Now some kind soul answer my flipping question!

3. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +562
    If £99 is in your budget get down to Richer Sounds and get the Pioneer 575...PJ :)

4. Dr Armitage

Dr Armitage

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that, but I ordered the Limit DVDA900SE Multi Region DVD Player from Play.com at £49.99. Have I made a reckless error?

5. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +562
    Nope. It's impossible to make a reckless error when you've only spent £50! Most people who have this player seem to like it. Only issue I seem to recall is that if you alter any of the setup options it loses them when you switch the machine off, hence need to readjust them next time you switch it on. Other then that it will do a fine job I'm sure...PJ :)

6. Dr Armitage

Dr Armitage

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK, thanks for your help.