• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

inetvideo - broken cases

goodall

Established Member
hi
i recieved my order from inet video today and 4 of the 12 films i ordered had bits of the case broken, ie one of the bits of the piece that holds the disc, the tabs that keep cases shut etc. What shall i do, if anything, about this?
cheers in advance
:)

Last edited:

Trimmy

Standard Member
I've bought a few hd dvds from inet and fortunately not had any broken cases from them. I suspect if you need to return any the postage would be hideous.
If it helps i bought some blank cases from a site called svp.co.uk, they cost me about £4 for 5, they are listed at 23p each, most of this was postage.
They look really good virtually identical to the originals, especially colourwise.
You could bite the bullet and just buy some new ones but i'd probably email inet first and see what they say, for delivery i've always found them excellent so you'd hope they would have some fairly decent back up.

goodall

Established Member
i have emailed them as suggested, i agree that postage means sending these back isn't really an option, i'll see what they say if they reply, i'll probably buy some replacement cases but it think they are thicker ones as i bought a couple a few weeks ago. the films from inet are in slim cases (2 singles and 2 doubles)
cheers

goodall

Established Member
they replied today and are going to refund me $2 for each case, which i think is a very generous offer by them

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom