Indiana Jones Trilogy R2 @ CDWOW

Bender

Standard Member
www.cdwow.com have just reduced Indiana Jones Trilogy R2 to £24.99

Use Mitch2000 CDWOW link for £1.50 off, makes it £23.49 :)

Thats the cheapest I've been able to find, unless anyone knows different?

On the subject of CDWOW & orders over £18.00. Has anybody had to pay customs charges on these type of orders recently, or is it still quite rare to cop for these charges?

Delh68

On the subject of CDWOW & orders over £18.00. Has anybody had to pay customs charges on these type of orders recently, or is it still quite rare to cop for these charges?
Yep, they ship from Hong Kong, & u get stung if its caught by Mount Pleasant.

Delh68

Bender

Standard Member
Checked Game last night when I saw the CDWOW price.
It was £29.99, just checked again, it's still £29.99 :confused:

Am I looking in the wrong place http://shop.game.net/ ?

Anybody seen Indiana Jones R2 for less than 23.49 anywhere else,? I'm just a bit worried about ordering items over £18.00 from cdwow, if there's a good chance of having to pay import duty etc. Seems to be an unknown amount as well, so I could end up paying more than £30 for it. :(

Anyone else had to pay extra costs recently & how much?

Indiana Jones

Seems most orders over £18 coming from CDWow are getting caught.

Also, I think some Game stores have it at £19.99 but the website doesnt.

Bender

Standard Member
My wife was at the Trafford Centre (Manchester) today, so I asked her to call in to Game and check for me. At last her shopping at the Trafford Centre has come in useful. :D

They do have the Indy Trilogy for £19.99 but only if bought with their discount card, which if you don't already have one, costs £3 apparently ...... if the wife's got it correct. ;)

So it will actually cost £22.99 :( but it's still a good price. Cheaper than CDWow and no risk of having to pay extra duty :smashin:

I don't know if all Game stores have this offer at the moment you'll just have to ring or call at your local shop.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom