Thanks Ian, been after this for ages :thumbsup:

Cheers, Mylo

Got mine today, not squashed and it's nice looking boxset as well :thumbsup:

mylo said:
Got mine today, not squashed and it's nice looking boxset as well :thumbsup:

Back in stock, but priced at 44.99! Wonder if it was a typo?!...PJ

if I've not seen it I'm hardly going to miss it am I :rotfl:

Cloysterpeteuk said:
So you guys didn't want the uncut films then?, strange lol.
I ordered the R3 from CDWOW. lol

spocktra said:
Just received my r3 from cd-wow.Very nice indeed.Superbly remastered.
Just got mine too, very impressed, for £15.99 it's a bargain. DVDCOMPARE doesn't list the R3, hence I'm not sure if it is uncut. Anyone know?
...PJ

Yes, the R3 is uncut as I've checked it against some of the UK version's cuts. Remember that it's only the UK which is cut... seemingly no-where else in the world had to put up with cuts.

Aretak said:
Yes, the R3 is uncut as I've checked it against some of the UK version's cuts. Remember that it's only the UK which is cut... seemingly no-where else in the world had to put up with cuts.

Thanks. I'm particularly impressed with the packaging - really nice slip cases for the individual DVDs.

I saw the R2 version of this in a DVD retail shop a few days ago for 44.99! I'll keep an eye on CDWOW from now on for more R3 bargains.
...PJ

Yup bought my R3 from them aswell, they have loads of decent R3's there. As a general rule R3 titles often have dts tracks the other regions don't, but sometimes lack in the extras such as Spiderman 2 which loses a commentary for its R3 release. Guess those Asians must not be fussed with the extras.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom