Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Thanks . Glad I preordered now. Looks like we are in for a treat

" The story introduced the world to Harrison Ford's inimitable Indiana Jones, a college professor who moonlights as a tomb-raiding archaeologist, and who crosses paths with some Nazis in a race to find the potentially all-powerful Holy Grail"

!!! .....Ark of the Covenant ...... the holy grail was the 3rd Movie , Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade

Thanks Cas - I was determined not to upgrade my bluray set, but your enthusiastic review will cost me money :)

Agree an absolute classic film, .. near perfection.

!!! .....Ark of the Covenant ...... the holy grail was the 3rd Movie , Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade

Ah yes, it's not easy watching all four back to back in 48 hours, even in Crystal Skull I was convinced they were still looking for the Ark during the opening scene lol

Its like Montreal 1976 all over again…

CD901970-46D8-4C12-AF6F-C29718B1FAE8.gif

This review has got me "giddy as a schoolboy"

Great review of a truly great film. I cannot wait - to be honest I am a bit annoyed with myself for getting it cheap via Deep Discount and will be envious when all the ”it’s arrived” posts start up tomorrow.

Great review of a truly great film. I cannot wait - to be honest I am a bit annoyed with myself for getting it cheap via Deep Discount and will be envious when all the ”it’s arrived” posts start up tomorrow.
Same! However don't need the blurays and we are getting a good saving.

Great review Cas one of my favourite films of all time! Can't wait to get this up and running!

Thanks cas. Come on amazon don't let me down on this one. This was a score I was really hoping to see

I said no, not going to do it, no no no no, I’m breaking……

Thanks Cas. Will rent this when it becomes available

I’ve entered the competition before shelling out. I’ve never won anything in my life but I’m an optimist. :D

for some reason the fact they subsequently tagged "indiana jones and the" onto the title really narks me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom