Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

Flawed Tactics

Just posting this for anyone that is unaware that this title on the Store, its a gem.

I was just idly browsing when I came across this game, only £9 so I took a chance. Pleasantly surprised, for a game that's 18 years old, it looks great on the Series X. The controls are clunky by todays standards but once you master those, this is a terrific Indiana Jones game! Much in the same vain as Tomb Raider, but what really sets them apart is the main character, Indiana is superbly designed and voice acted and the in-game soundtrack just leaves you in no doubt your playing an Indiana Jones game!

You might be thinking why pay 500 for a latest tech console to play 18 year old games lol, but this game in my opinion is better than a lot of modern games, it takes gaming back to a time when games felt like, just a game. Now a days, realism is taking over from bare bones fun. Anyway rant over lol

If you've never played it and you like old school Tomb Raider type gameplay, you can't go far wrong with Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb.

I'm loving it

Indiana Jones

It was a Games with Gold title a few months back and I redeemed it then, remember playing it back on the original Xbox but can't remember if I enjoyed it lol

Flawed Tactics

It was a Games with Gold title a few months back and I redeemed it then, remember playing it back on the original Xbox but can't remember if I enjoyed it lol
You must have enjoy it, you took the name 😂

Indiana Jones

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
I love adventure games like this, same for Monkey Island

Brings back so many memories, trying to get the ball in the mouse clean again, and picking off all the crap haha

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom