Indiana Jones: 4-Movie Collection (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbooks)

Ordered even though I wasn't interested in these steelbooks. I had a target price of £40 for the boxset, Amazon not close at £56 although I think Amazon Spain was around £40.
£46 with postage for the steels is a decent price or just under £45 if TCB pays out (they normally do with Zavvi even when using a code).

yep, pretty close to hitting the button myself despite naff steelbooks. This set also gives you the option of selling Crystal Skull if you wish.

yep, pretty close to hitting the button myself despite naff steelbooks. This set also gives you the option of selling Crystal Skull if you wish.

Went for it. A £5 bonus from Quidco pushed me over the edge...

Does this UK set have

Indiana Jones The Complete Adventures (UK Censored Cut Bonus Disc)

& if so what is it?

Worth a pick up then? One of those I've been umming and ahhing over. Sitting in my basket £44 delivered..

Worth a pick up then? One of those I've been umming and ahhing over. Sitting in my basket £44 delivered..
I think it shows just how unpopular these steelbooks were that they can be picked up cheaper than the standard UHD boxset.
I'm still waiting for mine to be dispatched.

My status is displaying - processing, as well.

I was tempted at that price but the 2023 1-5 boxset is worth the wait.

Was thinking Zavvi had forgotten about me, just had the dispatch email.

Mine is supposed to be delivered today but Zavvi have used Hermes so i expect it'll end up in one of my neighbours dustbins somewhere down the street :(
Or it could be DPD.... in which case they might deliver to a completely different street... and then I had to go and get it because they refused even though they knew one of their drivers had dropped it off to the wrong address. :mad: :rolleyes:

Happened to me a few weeks back!

Mine is supposed to be delivered today but Zavvi have used Hermes so i expect it'll end up in one of my neighbours dustbins somewhere down the street :(

I hope it’s my dustbin. Zavvi haven’t even bothered to despatch mine yet. 😂

Mine's due with Hermes between 4pm and 6pm....might stand outside with a large net...

Mine's due with Hermes between 4pm and 6pm....might stand outside with a large net...
Turned up early and was mint….I think I’ve entered The Twilight Zone….

Had my delivery from Hermes earlier today, pristine condition. If ever there were steelbooks from Zavvi that I wouldn't have minded being damaged it was these. I'd happily have accepted a discount.

In hand the steelbooks are actually nicer than in the photos but still not a patch on the previous steelbooks which in my opinion are amongst the best looking steelbooks ever.

1638626393521.png

Back down to £49.99 (£44 with code Reddit). Tempting but I know I’d regret it when 5 comes out.

Picked these up on sale cracking transfer and audio. The box holding the steelbooks is terrible quality like a very light cardboard but the steelbooks themselves are sturdy.

Speaking of which whoever designed the steelbook colour scheme clearly never watched any of the movies. White just seems the opposite colour to what they should be.

Anyway delighted I got them on sale, raiders is in my top ten movies ever.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom