Indiana Jones: 4-Movie Collection (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbooks)

is Raiders even worth getting in 4k though? as I remember the 30th anniversary re-release in cinema got alot of criticism for looking like a really bad mastering as its dark,grainy, often not properly in focus, stuff on the print, but it was actually meant and made to look like that as it was copying the style of classic serials the film was based on.

They are spamming my mail 2 already with this notification that we have to hurry cause it's selling out.
If it is then why spamming ppl with these mails :p. I highly doubt with price 40€ over FNAC one and no tracking avaliable that it's selling so fast.
Ordered steelbook edition on FNAC.

Gloss varnish on these (obviously!) according to Scanavo.

Unboxing video - what are your thoughts?

I quite like these - although I’m not sure why #3 is the only one that doesn’t take an image from the original poster (maybe I’m mistaken on that though). But the UK price is way way too high for me.

I quite like these - although I’m not sure why #3 is the only one that doesn’t take an image from the original poster (maybe I’m mistaken on that though). But the UK price is way way too high for me.

Just above £90 (€102) shipped on Amazon France at the moment or £69 (€79,99) + shipping on Bol.com

Not really shown in the video, but the spines are a mess. Microscopic movie titles with horrible alignment.

The UltraHD logo is bigger and more prominent than the movie title. Why didn't they just format the movie title as a single line along the spine?

IndySpine.jpg

Thoughts. Totally Naff. Don’t seem right in White.

Thoughts. Totally Naff. Don’t seem right in White.

I agree

It's worthless. I don’t even think burying it in the sand for a thousand years, would make it any better…

Last edited:
Glad I didn’t bother with these, they just seem off.

Last edited:
These ones looks boring. The original release had much better artworks and was embossed too if my memory serves me well.

Going to stick with my Complete Adventures steelbook, even though it has stacking hubs, which I hate. I'll pickup the 4K discs at some point.

Got original Zavvi steelbooks 1-4 mint condition for 160€. Will just swap BR for 4K discs. :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom