Indiana Jones: 4-Movie Collection (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbooks)

rulocal

Distinguished Member
Picked these up on sale cracking transfer and audio. The box holding the steelbooks is terrible quality like a very light cardboard but the steelbooks themselves are sturdy.

Speaking of which whoever designed the steelbook colour scheme clearly never watched any of the movies. White just seems the opposite colour to what they should be.

Anyway delighted I got them on sale, raiders is in my top ten movies ever.

Yep, it remains a mystery quite how the design and quality of the steelbook set came to be so bad. The transfers, are, thankfully the polar opposite and, at the price, it is a no brainer.

Fillius

Screenshot_20220219-190931.png

For all those who wanted a different Steelbook design I guess :rotfl:

GeorgeL78

rulocal

Distinguished Member
Target and other US retailers have listed a single release of ROTLA. Hopefully it is a worldwide release and they do the other two.

Last edited:

IT Troll

Very similar to the artwork used on the Complete Adventures steelbook. Just need them to make a 4K disc-only release. :D

rulocal

Distinguished Member
Very similar to the artwork used on the Complete Adventures steelbook. Just need them to make a 4K disc-only release. :D

Yep, it looks very similar.

paulboland

You might want to remove from thread title Target

It's a trade wide release in USA
Also available to pre order from Amazon USA and Best Buy

Neogorom

It sure is nice... but I wonder what condition it would be in after a shipment from overseas in Amazon's poor packaging? Is it worth the gamble?

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom