Indiana Jones: 4-Movie Collection (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbooks)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 07/06/2021

IJ4MC (box).jpg

IJ4MC (pack_shot).jpg

Now, for the first time ever, all four films are available together in 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Vision® and HDR-10 for ultra-vivid picture quality and state-of-the-art Dolby Atmos® audio*. Each film has been meticulously remastered from 4K scans of the original negatives with extensive visual effects work done to ensure the most pristine and highest quality image. All picture work was approved by director Steven Spielberg.

In addition, all four films were remixed at Skywalker Sound under the supervision of legendary sound designer Ben Burtt to create the Dolby Atmos® soundtracks. All original sound elements were used to achieve the fully immersive Dolby Atmos® mixes while staying true to each film’s original creative intent.

The INDIANA JONES 4-MOVIE COLLECTION STEELBOOK includes nine discs. Each film is presented on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc with original theatrical trailers and on standard Blu-ray™. The set includes an additional Blu-ray™ with seven hours of previously released bonus content. Four STEELBOOKs, one for each film, are housed in an outer case. The STEELBOOKs are created with Scanavo.

Attachments

• IJ_RotLA.jpg
    IJ_RotLA.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IJ_ToD.jpg
    IJ_ToD.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IJ_LC.jpg
    IJ_LC.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IJ_KotCS.jpg
    IJ_KotCS.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IJ_RotLA (back).jpg
    IJ_RotLA (back).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IJ_ToD (back).jpg
    IJ_ToD (back).jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IJ_LC (back).jpg
    IJ_LC (back).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IJ_KotCS (back).jpg
    IJ_KotCS (back).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

samdavies

Distinguished Member
£130... they're having a laugh. €110 in France. $100 in the US. Also really bland. Easy pass. Do want the discs though, so probably opt for amaray.

GalacticaActual

Distinguished Member

Solidmedia

I get what Zavvi are trying to do here, steel books are usually £30 each, four films so go for £120 (ish) but this is way over priced for a set, they should be paying me to take the 4th god awful film that is Crystal Skull. I picked up the BTTF set for £60 with discounts.

Celticbhoy1888

Almost spat my coffee out with that price ! £32.50 each for 4 catalogue titles !! 4K or not. That is taking the absolute P.... and that cover artwork could have been thrown together in half a day !!! Oh and they want delivery charge on top. Zavvi you can do one....

Doctor Hades

Not the most inspired steelbook designs and certainly overpriced by about £30.00 in my honest opinion but I have, nevertheless, still pre-ordered just in case I regret not doing it later.

However, due to it being a Zavvi exclusive and coming in an outer cardboard box then the chances of it being damaged in transit are extremely high given their shoddy packaging so, in all likelihood, I will end up cancelling this and just pre-ordering the standard 4K boxset from Amazon nearer release.

Got to say that I am really going off collecting steelbooks due to the uninspired design of most of them and the ridiculous pricing. This is £50.00 more than the standard boxset just for a bit of metal. I'm really not sure it is worth it...

movieman1866

Not ordered anything from Zavvi for months and these certainly won't tempt me back. The previous steels were lovely, easily amongst the best ever steelbooks. Even if these looked good, that eye watering price would put me off.
I'm pretty sure the BTTF trilogy (standard set) was £50 on release which was pretty fair, £80 for three movies and a coaster is too much.

GalacticaActual

Distinguished Member
View attachment 1485976 I’ll stick to these embossed beauties (back in the day when steelbook treatment was done right) and replace the discs with the 4K’s 👍🏻
You see , that better art by a mile! I like the snazy protectors you have on there as well. Where did you get them ?

nickkuk

I was looking forward to getting these steelbooks, but at £130 its making me think twice whether to wait for a price drop or to get the standard amaray set.

steve33shoreham

View attachment 1485976 I’ll stick to these embossed beauties (back in the day when steelbook treatment was done right) and replace the discs with the 4K’s 👍🏻

Same for me as i have these, even then the 4k remaster will have to be something special compared with the 1080 blu's for me to buy. Can't keep replacing collections to 4k, then 8k etc.

Unless 3d 8k holograms are on their way any time soon!

featherhall

Distinguished Member
£130 - for these very uninspiring steels 🤣
267C2249-AFFF-42A8-A557-2C2CCF408AAF.gif

domtheone

Distinguished Member
With these underwhelming Steelbooks, and the fact that I only want 3 of the 4 (99% the case with most) I’d struggle to pay half this price..

This come up all the time but why is cover artwork so **** these days.

Swizz

It belongs in a museum! And preferably out of sight in the storage room of prying eyes!

No doubt this will be sold out in good time and the industry will continue to make even more of an atrocity to our favorite films, in the way of designs. The only way to get the message across is to don't buy it.

I am a big steel collector - but as I came across this is a pass for me too...

It looks like I am going the custom made steel route.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED First Thoughts + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 Review, TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 12th May 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Bluesound unveils new generation of Node and Powernode audio players
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Naim launches Uniti Atom Headphone Edition
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sennheiser announces flagship IE 900 earphones