Indiana Jones 4 Movie Collection 4K UHD

I have my £30.00 ready.

Never has this been more appropriate.

9AE04DF0-EB7E-4012-9CE0-3988E5A825A3.gif

View attachment 1488337

I have my £30.00 ready.

Is this genuine? Slightly worried the booklet has the same number of pages as the Tenet First Edition...

Yep, pretty sure this is fake (apologies IGC if it isn’t - either way I‘m gonna drown my sorrows)

2A42A6CB-3FC8-4B13-B1CC-DE7628A147D9.gif

Last edited:
There is NO way they are releasing single movie versions until they have sold every boxset possible.

There is NO way they are releasing single movie versions until they have sold every boxset possible.

They did with Back To The Future. The Japanese steelbook was released about a month after the trilogy.

raidersavf.jpg

That was just from my mind.

Not having Raiders will have the thought living rent free in my head until I get it.

Looking back at the Blu-ray it was the same I have the disc and bonus disc in a home made case where I used the USA lenticular DVD cover. The single release came much later IIRC.

Mission: Impossible UHD was the same I think from Paramount I only wanted 2 films (part 1 & 3) and that price collapsed. As I only want Raiders in this set it'll have to be £29.99 max.

The BTTF UHD Steelbook was great from HMV as it saved me waiting and it was very nice.

View attachment 1488551

That was just from my mind.

Not having Raiders will have the thought living rent free in my head until I get it.

Looking back at the Blu-ray it was the same I have the disc and bonus disc in a home made case where I used the USA lenticular DVD cover. The single release came much later IIRC.

Mission: Impossible UHD was the same I think from Paramount I only wanted 2 films (part 1 & 3) and that price collapsed. As I only want Raiders in this set it'll have to be £29.99 max.

The BTTF UHD Steelbook was great from HMV as it saved me waiting and it was very nice.

Please can you keep your fantasies to yourself and not get my hopes up. I will put it back where it belongs.

3E425634-903E-445A-85B7-75F9B05BAB2E.gif

They did with Back To The Future. The Japanese steelbook was released about a month after the trilogy.
Different studios. You’re talking about something that he no truth or release date. Also I still don’t see BTTF 2 or 3 have been released so there’s my point.

Different studios. You’re talking about something that he no truth or release date. Also I still don’t see BTTF 2 or 3 have been released so there’s my point.

Who knows? Either way I am not sure folks would lament Crystal Skull not getting a release... ever

I think I might wait for the 1-5 boxset that will no doubt come out Christmas 2022.

I think I might wait for the 1-5 boxset that will no doubt come out Christmas 2022.
Be ready for the £100 price tag then 6 month wait for it to drop too around £60 so mid 2023 for those deciding to wait.

am i the only person on earth who likes crystal skull? ...i never go with the herd!!!! (unless its herd immunity from this damn virus)

am i the only person on earth who likes crystal skull? ...i never go with the herd!!!! (unless its herd immunity from this damn virus)

It’s the weakest of the four for me but I don’t hate it.

I really enjoyed seeing Karen Allen back in it and I think there’s a lot to still enjoy. Harrison Ford has definitely still got the X factor in it and there are some exciting sequences like the escape at the start, but again it’s the silly moments that drag it down for me. The bit where they jump on the vines is so OTT and the scene where Indy emerges from the fridge to see the mushroom cloud - in what I think was previously a great sequence - is given such a childish punchline as he looks down to see a cartoon gopher squeaking at him that it just feels so unnecessarily shoehorned in.

Also worth noting there looks to be no Blu-ray copy of the films. Great if you want a good price for just the 4K discs and new bonus special feature disc though

Also worth noting there looks to be no Blu-ray copy of the films. Great if you want a good price for just the 4K discs and new bonus special feature disc though

Yep, I think I am going to go for it. Should get to less than £40 after code.

Don’t get your hopes up for a 1-5 boxset, Paramount have the distribution rights to 1-4 whereas the new one will be under Disney.

Don’t get your hopes up for a 1-5 boxset, Paramount have the distribution rights to 1-4 whereas the new one will be under Disney.
Disnee have licensed out their movies before, e.g. Die Hard 3 in Europe so Fox could include it in their trilogy/quadrilogy/whateverilogy sets over the last 25 years.

Besides, Lucasfilm owns the actual content here so they will instruct their respective distribution partners to create a single box. Makes more sense for Paramount to license one film from Disnee than for Disnee to license four from Paramount, but either way it’ll happen.

Each to their own but Last Crusade is still my number 1. I’d even put it in my top ten all time movies ! Great childhood memories from watching this over and over ! Also signed up to do the trek to Petra in Jordan 2023 👍🏻

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom