1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incredimail Email Client

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Steve Zodiac, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Steve Zodiac

Steve Zodiac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +173
    In case any of you out there are currently using Incredimail as your email client, be careful before you upgrade to the latest version. I made the mistake of upgrading a few days ago and the fully working Junkfilter on the last version, has become Junkfilter Plus on this version, and will only work if you pay $40!

I should have learnt my lesson in the past about these "free" upgrades to the latest version (which usually have known bugs ironed out), in so much as some content that was free in an earlier version, can become part of what is called the "Gold Gallery" for which there is an extra charge.

I originally paid $30 for the Premium version of Incredimail with enhanced features (a free version is available with fewer features and has adverts) but didn't realise that Incredimail would take back features during upgrades and then offer to sell them back.

I have sent Incredimail an email telling them what I think of their latest "upgrade" but after seven days I haven't yet had a reply!

2. dennis

dennis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    yup i sent them a stinking email as well,bloody rip off merchants. :mad: