Incomplete box sets

Roohster

Distinguished Member
This seems to happen quite a lot with SKY box sets...

Last night I finished watching Fargo season two on Netflix, only to discover they didn't have S3.
I vaguely remembered seeing it advertised in the SKY box sets section, so went to have a look.

Only 6 episodes are available... and not even something logical like the first six, but episodes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8.

I've noticed this with other programs (can't remember which but it keeps happening).

:mad::confused:o_O

-Gonzo-

Distinguished Member
Your seeng something different to me as Episode 7 is available and episode 8 doesn't air until next Wednesday. As for episodes 1 & 2 you won't find those as it's Channel 4 and you can only watch back online upto the last 30 days.
IMG_0967.jpg
IMG_0968.jpg

Lancia34

Distinguished Member
This seems to happen quite a lot with SKY box sets...

Last night I finished watching Fargo season two on Netflix, only to discover they didn't have S3.
I vaguely remembered seeing it advertised in the SKY box sets section, so went to have a look.

Only 6 episodes are available... and not even something logical like the first six, but episodes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8.

I've noticed this with other programs (can't remember which but it keeps happening).

:mad::confused:o_O

Fargo Season 3 is only just showing now in the UK so won't be available as a box set anywhere. As @-gonzo- says above it's on catchup but of course the episodes will expire and it hasn't finished airing yet.

You'll need to wait at least 6 months+ before it's available on Netflix or Sky boxset etc...

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
What you are getting confused by is the difference between "box sets" and "catch up".

Series 3 of Fargo is NOT in "Box sets" it is in catchup which as stated above only goes back 30days. The complete season may appear in Box Sets once it has aired the last live episode

Fred Smith

Interesting as I looked last night on catchup on Sky Q and Episode 7 was not available despite being broadcast on Wednesday, but it was the same on All 4, Freeview Play, Freesat and Youview though. However today is on All 4, will check the others later.

Roohster

Distinguished Member
What you are getting confused by is the difference between "box sets" and "catch up".

Series 3 of Fargo is NOT in "Box sets" it is in catchup which as stated above only goes back 30days. The complete season may appear in Box Sets once it has aired the last live episode

It's still odd that you can watch episodes 3 to 8... but not ep 7 o_O

-Gonzo-

Distinguished Member
It's still odd that you can watch episodes 3 to 8... but not ep 7 o_O

You can watch episode 7, it was only aired this past Wednesday so must of only been put on catchup late last night or early this morning.
You cannot watch episode 8 as it's not even aired yet.

Roohster

Distinguished Member
You can watch episode 7, it was only aired this past Wednesday so must of only been put on catchup late last night or early this morning.
You cannot watch episode 8 as it's not even aired yet.

Thanks, I just checked and episode 7 has now appeared.
I didn't realise it was still currently running. Oops. :p

No point me starting with episode 3 though, guess I'll just have to wait til it's finished and watch them all when all are available.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom