Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

incompatibility problems- Ulead /Roxio

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by blue2555, Nov 4, 2004.

1. blue2555

blue2555

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I am new to the world of DVD burning. I have a 3200 AMD Mhz PC, 512mb, 200 gig HD, All in Wonder 9800,using Windows XP home .

I have successfully in the past captured using my All-in-wonder 9800 via Studio 9 in MPEG and burnt to DVD-R using Ulead DVD Movie Factory 3.0. About 90 mins of MPEG at 5450 Kbites/S.

I have had a 100% success with burning -until I installed Roxio Media Creator 7.0. Since then the Ulead DVD movie factory has stopped burning halfway through a project -claiming insufficient room on disk - when there clearly is still enough room!.

I am still performing the capture and size of files as before - when I had a 100% burn record!. When I tried burning using the Roxio Media Creator 7.0 it claimed the files where too big!.

Now I have removed Roxio Media Creator 7.0 and reinstalled Ulead DVD Movie Factory 3.0 - everything is 100% again!.

I Dare not install Roxio again! are there any known problems with the use of these programmes ?

Many thanks,