1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incoming Calls on Nokia6230/Orange

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by welshlampie, May 16, 2005.

Tags:
  1. welshlampie

welshlampie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Guys I need help!
    I'm currently working down here in Spain relying on my trusty Nokia 6230 (connected to Orange UK via Moviestar) to keep my buisness running at home. Ever since arriving all incoming calls are being received as "Data Calls" and the 6230 asks me to "connect terminal" before answering. Since I don't have a terminal all my calls end up in my voicemail. Retrieving the calls and calling customers back is costing me a fortune. This also happens on the other available network, Amena.
    After 6 days of trying to get through to Orange in the UK (estimated waiting time have been up to 40 mins) I'm finally told that this is a Nokia problem and to call them. When I point out this is not the first time I've been in Spain this year with the 6230, I'm told the the operator doesnot have an answer for this and I need to contact Nokia.
    Are Orange Costomer Service just trying to pass the buck or could this be true?