Inception LE briefcase £24.99 @ Amazon UK

Last edited by Zone; Yesterday at 7:16 PM. Reason: embedded 3rd party image remove, link intact

I notice those haven't been working sometimes. What's wrong with an image hosted elsewhere (it's not as if it can be hosted here properly) especially on a site (ImageShack) that's designed for that?

AVF is all about images and it'll start looking a bit dull if images are banned.

You've left the YouTube intact which is a series of images and hosted elsewhere. What's the difference?

Thanks for the info.

It's classed as bandwidth theft!

You embedded an image hosted by Amazon, they are paying for the bandwidth!

So when embedded here we get the benefit of the image and they get nothing!

Imagine a small family site with limited monthly bandwidth, they put up an interesting picture that is then embedded into posts on lots of forums, the picture is viewed by many and the bandwidth is used up in short order and the small family site is taken off the net for the rest of the month or the owners incur extra costs for the bandwidth used!

If you post images here as long as they don't infringe copyright then they must be hosted on your own webspace or a free image hosting site!

Photobucket

Flickr

by the way what is wrong with imageshack for hosting here?

As for the youtube video, youtube specifically allow the use of the youtube video player on external sites in their terms and conditions, most other sites don't!

Actually, the image was not hosted at Amazon I never do that. It was @ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8435/inceptionforumuse.png

I run and pay for several sites so know all about hosting costs.

That link is now the link you ripped from Amazon which lands on Amazon wrongly.

My image is:
inceptionforumuse.png

Always check the facts :)

What's the difference between the Amazon and HMV versions? I heard the French/German had a steelbook, correct? Also heard there's a version with the comic book that's fetching redonkolous amounts in the U.S. ?

Thanks for the tip
BD

There's a couple of editions in France I think. Both Steelbooks and -I believe- a numbered case for the FNAC versions.

Loads of video on YouTube. The FNAC one as a number plate fixed to it.

I like the lenticular so not bothered about Steelbooks (although if someone has a spare one send it to me please so I can have a look :D)

sorry to revive an old thread BUT i want an aswer to a question hehe

can this only stand on the short side aka the side or on the long side aka the top or bottom? ive heard it can only stand on the top so that when on display inception is upside down which to me is a stupid idea for display purposes, i dont really want to keep the outer box just want the breifcase lol

sorry to revive an old thread BUT i want an aswer to a question hehe

can this only stand on the short side aka the side or on the long side aka the top or bottom? ive heard it can only stand on the top so that when on display inception is upside down which to me is a stupid idea for display purposes, i dont really want to keep the outer box just want the breifcase lol

Could check this out for you tomorrow night when im home if no one has answered your question. i currently have mine displayed with inception the right way around but mine is still in the box.

Could check this out for you tomorrow night when im home if no one has answered your question. i currently have mine displayed with inception the right way around but mine is still in the box.

thanks for that, i want to display it outside of the box as to display the briefcase but it it cant stand the right way around then im not sure ill bother getting it

reviving an old thread again but does anybody know where i can still get this for around £25 or under, im guessing the answer is no and it would have to be inflated prices on ebay which i wont pay as its only a film hehe

Look at the amazon link in the OP and you'll see there are used versions available for around £25 I doubt you'll get it new for under £30-40

reviving an old thread again but does anybody know where i can still get this for around £25 or under, im guessing the answer is no and it would have to be inflated prices on ebay which i wont pay as its only a film hehe

You should have bought it ages ago mate lol its now OOP as your probably aware so its only are classifieds or ebay

I sold my LE with Steelbook for just 24 in eBay. Bad timing and luck.

I know ive made a big mistake not getting it before grrrrr

Thats a bloody bargain for the guy who brought it

Looks like its ebay or 2nd hand somewhere :'(

Last edited:
Ill try that but im going to guess it will be like the prince of persia steelbook and getting a email every month saying there trying there best to get it lol but you never know I might lucky haha

Only place I've seen recently that actually had it in stock albeit used is CEX, only available in a few stores at the moment.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom