• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

IN76 issues...

Les E

Hi Y'all,

I am having a few glitches with my Infocus IN76 and wondering if anyone can suggest any solutions.

When the PJ is switched on the picture can flicker slightly for the first 5 minutes on the warm-up...then it's fine. Can any suggest what may be causing this?

Also I occasionally get a thin line of 'static' across the screen about 10 minutes into watching a DVD/Sky and I cannot work out why. It only happens once through-out but it occurs everytime I watch.

Any ideas of what these could be and how to solve would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Les.

Klippie

If what your describing looks like the brightness is rapidly changing it’s a common thing with the IN7X machines my own IN78 does this now and again its helped by running the PJ in high lamp mode for a few minutes then going back again to low lamp mode.

It may be a bad HDMI lead or a slack connection, does the projector still do this when all the inputs are removed.

Les E

If what your describing looks like the brightness is rapidly changing it’s a common thing with the IN7X machines my own IN78 does this now and again its helped by running the PJ in high lamp mode for a few minutes then going back again to low lamp mode.

It may be a bad HDMI lead or a slack connection, does the projector still do this when all the inputs are removed.

Thanks for that, I will try the High Lamp mode first before fiddling with the cabling. That may solve it.

Not tried without all the cables attached, that's plan B. I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers!:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom