IN24+ yuv space broke sync? surge? ideas?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by liqud, Jun 13, 2009.

1. liqud

liqud
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have an Infocus In24+ basically a garbage projector but its what i got and i wanna bring it back to usable life. rca and s video color space is not working (I will post pics soon) my rgb color space is functioning properly via the vga connection. basically the comcast box had a hissy fit (still not sure what happened im thinking a surge) and destroyed the rca inputs on my reciever harmon kardon (model avr 146) and the In24+. not really worried about the reciever at the moment. Im not pleased with it and it may be replaced. but i have what looks like a signal being skewed i do not know if the vertical or horizontal sync is acting properly but i know the it is not getting the correct image out. I have hooked up a confirmed working dvd player to the rca plugs. the audio inputs perform well video does not and the same through the svideo. I also am thinking the unit has been over heating possibly a connection. please advise i would love to crack this thing open and play around. i have an extensive background in electronics and repair mainly automotive ecu's projectors are new to my scope of work. thank you for your time.