In wall speaker cable?


Standard Member
Afternoon all

I am in the process of moving home and in my new house i would like to hide away the surround sound speaker cable in the wall and connect my speakers via wall plates. (example)

My issue is, what is the best cable to use that would break the bank?

I intend to run the cable all over the house so that i can control speakers in every room, all part of my master plan, once i get the GF's OK:)

Many thanks for your help



Distinguished Member

I recommend the Van Damme 'tour' grade cable. It isn't massively expensive and is incredibly robust. It will withstand being tugged through joists and snagged on sharp corners.

Their website seems broken at the moment though...


Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom