In Time (Play.com Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

jammyone

Prominent Member
Reaction score
In Time: Steelbook - Triple Play (Play.com Exclusive) (Blu-ray)

Release date: 27/02/2011

* Printed rating logo, printed back, no inside art *

342132d1349262728-time-play-com-exclusive-triple-play-steelbook-20842392_500x500_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
quite fancied seeing this film so this is tempting.

but do i trust play to deliver it.
hmm

Same old.

Crap film, nice steelbook :rolleyes:

Funny as i saw an add for this the other day and though 'looks like a good film to watch'. Preordered but i hope i get a non dented one from Play.

Preordered this myself on friday night. Even though play are hit and miss with what they send dvds out in, lately I've had jiffies and cardboard wrapped. Film looks ok and I didn't get to the cinema to see it.

Pre-ordered this. Ordered 2 this time though. All Play.com exclusives go out of stock and I always wonder afterwards why I didn't order two. I would be gutted if I only ordered a single copy and it came damaged.

Attachments

• 20842392_500x500_1.jpg
    20842392_500x500_1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 621
Last edited:
I don't know whether I'll go for a cover art that looks like posh and becks :eek:

Was doing a bit of late night surfing last fri/sat, spotted this preordered even though never went to the cinema to see it.

order in nothing to lose, and they always seem to sell out before release, so better to be safe than sorry.

Given that there's a rating logo on the spine, it's almost guaranteed this will have printed rating logo's on the front & I'm guessing film info printed on the back.

The last play exclusive I bought was Pulp Fiction and even then I waited on the price drop.

If this had a clean front & back, I would be all over it, but as is, it just seems like another medicore film with a mediocre steelbook.

I honeslty don't know why people bother with the play exclusives any more. I guess it's only because they are the rAreZ :(

I just got it and when I opened it was was at first worried it was a DVD steel due to no sign of a blu banner anywhere
P1010038.jpg

not too bad a release

Attachments

• image-389333777.jpg
    image-389333777.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Yes its G2 sized, :thumbsup:

I decided to cancel..most of the reviews same the same thing..good start, then predictable...

Received this today in mint condition :eek:

Very nice steelbook, shame about the ratings logo, lack of inside art and printed specs (how many times have we said this about a Play.com exclusive).

Does Amanda Seyfried get her kit off in this :devil:

Received this today in mint condition :eek:

Very nice steelbook, shame about the ratings logo, lack of inside art and printed specs (how many times have we said this about a Play.com exclusive).

I hear you there.

I'm becoming a bit tired of their lack of effort these days.

I think they may have redeemed themselves with the upcoming Universal wave :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom