In Time (Play.com Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

Keane

Distinguished Member
Same old.

Crap film, nice steelbook :rolleyes:

blueboy1971

Funny as i saw an add for this the other day and though 'looks like a good film to watch'. Preordered but i hope i get a non dented one from Play.

Movie BEXtra

Preordered this myself on friday night. Even though play are hit and miss with what they send dvds out in, lately I've had jiffies and cardboard wrapped. Film looks ok and I didn't get to the cinema to see it.

snooloui

Distinguished Member
Pre-ordered this. Ordered 2 this time though. All Play.com exclusives go out of stock and I always wonder afterwards why I didn't order two. I would be gutted if I only ordered a single copy and it came damaged.

Attachments

Last edited:

Movie BEXtra

Was doing a bit of late night surfing last fri/sat, spotted this preordered even though never went to the cinema to see it.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
order in nothing to lose, and they always seem to sell out before release, so better to be safe than sorry.

malky78

Given that there's a rating logo on the spine, it's almost guaranteed this will have printed rating logo's on the front & I'm guessing film info printed on the back.

The last play exclusive I bought was Pulp Fiction and even then I waited on the price drop.

If this had a clean front & back, I would be all over it, but as is, it just seems like another medicore film with a mediocre steelbook.

I honeslty don't know why people bother with the play exclusives any more. I guess it's only because they are the rAreZ :(

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
I just got it and when I opened it was was at first worried it was a DVD steel due to no sign of a blu banner anywhere

not too bad a release

Attachments

Last edited:

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Yes its G2 sized, :thumbsup:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
I decided to cancel..most of the reviews same the same thing..good start, then predictable...

snooloui

Distinguished Member
Received this today in mint condition :eek:

Very nice steelbook, shame about the ratings logo, lack of inside art and printed specs (how many times have we said this about a Play.com exclusive).

Dubliner1

Does Amanda Seyfried get her kit off in this :devil:

Richard

Distinguished Member
Received this today in mint condition :eek:

Very nice steelbook, shame about the ratings logo, lack of inside art and printed specs (how many times have we said this about a Play.com exclusive).
I hear you there.

I'm becoming a bit tired of their lack of effort these days.