In Theory: Can Microsoft produce a new, cut-price Xbox One?

I'll only consider buying an XB1 when it comes with a 3.2-GHz PowerPC Tri-Core Xenon CPU, 512MB GDDR3 RAM and HDMI 1.2a.

As and when external/network storage is sorted out, how's about a box with no disk or hard drive ???

I'd buy one !!

I've been thinking about this, to cut the price of the One all they really need to do is replace the CPU with a potato, the GPU with a beetroot and the ESRAM with a stick of Juicy Fruit. Yours for $59.95.

Yep. My original Kinect is in the loft. If the XOnes kinect ends up in the same place/same usesage it'll kill the xone stone dead. Put simply MS have to make it work or its game over (especially if they did drop it , all of us will be less than happy for sure!)
How did this go?

I'd like to see the new Xbox model come with an integrated Kinect, if that isn't possible then redesign the thing so it's a lot smaller without a huge inch thick cable.

I guess they are making Cortana for the early adopters who still have the Kinect, it's not like they are doing anything at all to encourage gamers to buy the add on.

Maybe integrate the microphone and IR blaster. Not sure the camera would work because of the angle.

Was thinking that about the camera, no way they could get it to work - too many variations on console position.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom