In need of help: LGSL10YG or Samsung

Rru55318

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey!

New here so I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

I'm about to get my first soundbar. I am not an audiophile in any way but come from the TV's own speakers. I plan on using the soundbar with my 2 year old TV, playstation and my cell phone. Nothing advanced.

I have two candidates that I would have liked some input on.

LG SL10YG
LG Supreme Soundbar SL10YG - Soundbars
+ 5.1.2
+ Google Assistant
+ 570w
+ Big price reduction (weak argument, but yes, in my brain it feels good)
- no HDMI eARC

Samsung Q76
Samsung HW-Q76R/XE, 3.1.2Ch - Soundbars
+ HDMI eARC
+ Feels newer (weak argument)
- Hard to find reviews (only for Q-70, are they the same?)
- No Assistant

I had not intended to put more than 5,000 kronor (~500Usd) and then these qualify with the price reductions perfectly.

Does anyone own any of the products and can comment? Or just someone who is generally more knowledgeable than me in this area who can share their thoughts.

Thanks in advance - all help is appreciated.

Robin

The lgs are pretty good and with a massive discount even better. Assume your tv will not pass Atmos directly as its a couple of years old but of course you can plug other products into the lgs other hdmi ports to get atmos .

The lgs are pretty good and with a massive discount even better. Assume your tv will not pass Atmos directly as its a couple of years old but of course you can plug other products into the lgs other hdmi ports to get atmos .

Hey!

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I'm leaning towards the LG. Considering both it's price and that I come from nothing before. Can't make it worse?!

i think if you dont own a soundbar and are using the tv speakers that you will find it a massive improvement on every level.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom