In need of advice of what to buy...

G

GhostfaceKillah

After just aggreeing to return my fourth Samsung LE40M87BD I am now left completely stuck of what to buy. On the advice you guys posted about this TV I went ahead and got it, the specs were brilliant, the picture quality was excellent and I fear I have just beeen extremely unlucky, one set had a severe pixel probloem, one set had a twisted stand and the other two sets had really bad clouding issues.

So...

This brings me to the here and now, in desperate need of a TV anywhere between 37" and 42" either LCD or Plasma that can accept 1080p via VGA and possible component, 2 HDMI sockets that stays around the £1000 barrier. I have tried looking for sets and just end up with so much conflicting information I was hoping you guys would bbe able to point me towards a couple of sets that meet these requirements.

Cheers

1080p over VGA and £1000 narrows your choices somewhat

1080p over VGA rules out toshibas, the price tag rules out philps & sony range of 1080 Tvs

the only alternative is either another M86 or .. the new F86. Higher contrast, more features, 100hz processing etc..

but its new and untested.

seriously for 1k and 40" you cant get much better than the samsungs

The old Sony 40W2000 has 1080p via VGA.Its tested.The PQ is similar to samsung but has clouding.But I dont think you will be so unlucky!!!Or did you born on saturday?Anyway I think that the 40V3000 will do 1080p via VGA I think and will cost around your budget

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom